APPLICATION AREAS IN INDUSTRIES:
- Where highly corrosive materials are used in any area of Chemical Process Industry.
- Provides improved operational safety for personnel, processes and plants when handling extremely hazardous materials.
- Where product purity is critical viz. Foods, Pharmaceuticals and Fine Chemicals.
- Where downtime, due to pipe replacement, needs to be avoided.
- Where environmental pollution is to be controlled.
- Non-stick property
- Self sealing faces
- High resistance to Thermal/Mechanical shock
- Suitable for pressure and vacuum application
- Easy to install
- Has long life and Zero maintenance
- More economical than glass lined and special alloys
- Can be tailor made to suit customer requirements.
FP LINED PRODUCT RANGE:
- Pipes / Fittings upto 600 mm NB.
- Columns /Tanks upto 1200 mm NB.
- Jacketed Pipes upto 300 mm NB.
- Bellows upto 600 mm NB.
- Ball / Check / Plug Valves upto 100 mm NB.
- Butterfly Valves 100 to 300 mm NB.
- Strainers upto 100 mm NB.
- Sight Glass & Instrument Tee.
- Dip Tubes & Spargers.
- Hose Assemblies.
- Heat Exchangers.
Upto 20 bar/300 psig. or higher upon request.
Available on request
Exterior Surface Finish
Two coats of Epoxy Primer, on Sand Blasted surface (Optional)
Polytetrafluoroethylene (-20° to 260° C) as perASTM D 1457
Perfluoro (Alkoxy alkane) copolymer (-20° to 260° C) as per ASTM D 3307
Metafluoro (Alkoxy alkane) copolymer (-20° to 240° C) as per ASTM D 3307
Perfluoro (Ethylene Propylene) copolymer (-20° to 205° C) as per ASTM D 2116
ASTM A 106 Gr. B; ANSI B36.10 - Schedule 40/30/20. Other schedules available on request.
IS 2062 Gr. A/ASTM A 105: A 181: ANSI B 16.5 ASA 150 SORF TYPE. Flanges of other specifications available on request.
ASTM A 234 GR WPB; ASTM A 395; ASME B 16.42 - 1998; ASTM 106 Gr.B; ANSI B 16.9; B 16.5 LINING:
As per ASTM F 1545 - 95
FP lined pipes & fittings are available in heavy duty as well as in standard liner thickness. The heavy duty lining is desirable for
- It's resistance to permeation. Vacuum service condition in the large bore sizes. Excellent for abrasive slurry service.
STORAGE, INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS:
- PTFE Lined Pipes and Fittings must be stored in well ventilated warehouses.
- Keep away from all sources of Flame / Heat / Corrosive Vapours during storage.
- Keep Flange Face Protectors in place till pipes / fittings are installed.
- Gaskets are not required between Piping components except, where they are connected to a Flange Face of other materials.
- Always tighten the Flange Bolts by using a "TORQUE WRENCH". Please ask for guidance tables. "DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN".
- DO NOT BEND, WELD, BRAZE, SOLDER Lined Pipes / Fittings.
- No metal part of pipe / fitting should be used for electrical earthing.
- Avoid rough handling, do not drop from a height.
- Leave vent holes on metal pipes / fittings open when painting/ insulating.
- Use Expansion Joints for thermal expansion of long lengths of lined piping.
- Do not loosen bolts or remove sections while the system is above 65° C.
- Flange covers should be immediately put back on any sections removed for maintenance, from the system.
Our experienced team of Chemical and Mechanical Engineers can assist you in design, interpretation of piping isometric drawings, and bill of materials. We also undertake the design and manufacture of Lined Columns, Kettles and Tanks with assistance from our West German Associates Dr. Schnabel GmbH & Co. KG